Hands-on attendance to your ship and cargo in port!
Our dedicated, skilled and experienced staff protect your interests 24/7 and ensure a cost-efficient turnaround in the Rotterdam port area including neighbouring municipalities.
We maintain an up-to-date network in the ports which include port authorities, terminals and stevedores, customs, towage and pilots companies and various other port service providers.
Short lines to customers and beneficial to in-house chartering and shipbroking services.
Being familiar with any kind of vessel, cargo and transhipment requirement our team make any operation entrusted to us run smoothly.
- Full port and terminal information supply
- Preparation and handling of competitive (proforma) disbursement accounts, port cost verifications and checks
- Complete coordination and 24/7 reporting of port operations to principals and parties involved
- Customs clearance of vessel and cargo
- Coordination and supply of shipstores, provisions and spare parts
- Arrangement and planning of required repairs, including lay-by berth
- Full attendance to crew and crew changes, including transport to/from airport, visa arrangements, medical care and personal support
- Bunkering purchase and delivery coordination
- Arrangement of waste and sludge disposal
Transshipment & Cargo Handling
- Competitive cost quotations from dedicated stevedores and terminals for cargo loading and/or discharging, storage long-term and short-term
- Arrangement of barging and truck to and/or from hinterland Europe
- Purchase and delivery of lashing and securing materials and services.
- Attendance to and preparation of cargo related documents
- Arranging cargo and vessel surveys